[LMB] AKICOT:L MP3 players

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Tue Sep 20 20:40:05 BST 2011

On 9/20/2011 12:13 PM, Meg Justus wrote:
> Thanks Alison. And Fred, too.
>
> Meg
> who's hoping that the third time is the charm -- I've bought and
> returned two MP3 players so far (not the same model) that haven't worked
> in one way or another, so did the Consumer Reports homework this time

I have an 8-gig Sansa Clip+ and like it a lot - holds about 20 books
with a gig of free space to load new stuff into. It does recharge while
connected to the computer - but is quite happy with the recharger that
came with my cell phone, so it lives on that at night.

Easy to use, and works happily with audible and all the library systems
I've run into so far.

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA        -
-        Freelance copyediting and developmental editing          -