[LMB] More attitudes to women in society

Harimad harimad2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 00:07:49 BST 2011

JL> On Wed, 9/21/11, JenL <jenl1625 at gmail.com> wrote:
JL> There are even specialty stores with lefty tools...

I believe it.  And if you know you're going to use it a lot then that's a very good option.  But if you don't or you only need it occasionally, buying an expensive tool isn't practical.  And how am I going to get good enough with a skilsaw to determine if I would use it enough to be worth spending [quick check online] $150 for a special tool?  I haven't figured out the answer to this chicken-and-egg dilemma yet.  Sigh.

- Harimad