[LMB] Left-handed tools, was Re: More attitudes to women in society

Mori phoenix at ravinglunatix.org
Wed Sep 21 01:15:16 BST 2011

Not to mention that the handles on most handsaws are sculpted for right handed use. A lot of unpowered tools are ambidextrous, but an awful lot aren't. For that matter, I have to be careful about buying kitchen knives, because most of them have handles curved to fit nicely in a right hand, that are uncomfortable (and therefore unsafe) in my left.

~Mori