[LMB] handedness, was More attitudes to women in society

Ed Burkhead ed at edburkhead.com
Wed Sep 21 03:37:29 BST 2011

Megaera wrote:
> But try running most power tools lefthanded.  Your
> average circular saw is decidedly a righthanded tool,
> and extremely dangerous to use lefthanded.

And, yet, most aircraft are flown left handed.  Go figure!

Practice the skill and maximize the use of your intelligence.  For most of
us, most skills CAN be done other-handed.  (Admittedly, there are a few
people with extreme disabilities in their off hand.)

Though I'm right handed, I computer-mouse left handed so I can keep my right
hand free for hand writing notes.  All you lefties have it easy as most
computers you encounter are set up for YOU - right (off) hand on the mouse
and your left hand free for hand writing.  Enjoy!

<Please excuse semi-facetious take on this issue.>

Ed