[LMB] The Vor Game now up in e-UK

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:15:39 BST 2011

I see _The Vor Game_ e-book finally popped up in Amazon UK's Kindle
store -- iPad store as well, though I haven't gone hunting there.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/qid=1303582734/ref=sr_st?page=1&rh=n%3A341677031%2Cn%3A!341678031%2Cp_27%3ALois+McMaster+Bujold&sort=daterank

All of these titles are in need of UK reader reviews.

I now have the interesting dilemma of whether to put up the "novel"
version of _Borders of Infinity_ (with frame story).  I already have the
novellas up separately.  Sure as shooting, some careless purchaser would
buy duplicates, and then be unhappy, no matter what we slather on the
covers in the way of "contains".  On the other hand, it would be a nice
package to have available...

Ta, L.