[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

Beatrice Hagerty behagerty at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:28:35 BST 2011

Jerrie,

Does that mean you will be able to make it to FenCon this year?

I hope so, even though I'm pretty certain I won't be able to make it. I'm in Tupelo MS now helping Greg out with his family until Zach is out of Doctors' care. I also have an interview coming up at MSU in Hattiesburg for a reference/health sciences librarian position. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one, but not getting my hopes up much.

hugs, and a belated "Happy Birthday" to Marty.

bunny