[LMB] The Vor Game now up in e-UK

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:43:31 BST 2011

I'll vote for putting up the novel versions of BOI.  If the description has the line 'contains stories X, Y, and Z.'  I've seen the cranky reviews on Amazon about buying duplicates. I've missed making this mistake on a couple of things by reading the description for sime of the newer Andre Nortons.  She wrote so much I have to read the descriptions to see if something I missed reading something. Usually it is an omnibus of something I have in tatty 40 year old paperbacks.