[LMB] Ezar - - the hand he was dealt

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at prismnet.com
Wed Sep 21 23:02:46 BST 2011

> Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:18:33 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Harimad <harimad2001 at yahoo.com>

> What I find interesting is that *Miles* doesn't exhibit any inclinations
> toward a more representative system.  You'd think he'd know the
> limitations of the Barrayaran system,

On the other hand, Miles knows that he, himself, has a lot of
responsibility and -- at least after Mountains of Mourning --
love for his District. But he's a mutie. Put the people in charge
of electing their Count? He'd be on his grandmother's Betan
couch.

I don't see any reason why Miles would forsake his formative
experiences of Responsible Nepotism for the glitter of
Betan "I didn't vote for him" democracy...

--Beth