[LMB] More attitudes to women in society

Peter Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Thu Sep 22 00:25:48 BST 2011

At 09:45 AM 9/21/2011, Howard Brazee wrote:

>On Sep 21, 2011, at 7:44 AM, Helen Fenton wrote:
>
>> Add chainsaws and powered hedge clippers to the lethal list for lefties.
>
>At first glance, it would seem that devices that require the use of two hands wouldn't matter much.
>
>But I know someone who strung his guitar "backwards" to support his left-handedness.

I had an electric drill with a handle that screwed into the side--and places to screw it into either side.

Screws, unfortunately, are all right handed.

Guitars frequently have cutouts underneath to facilitate things, or plastic things beneath the hole--both aimed at right handed players.  Classical guitars could be strung for either hand, however.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net