[LMB] More attitudes to women in society

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Sep 22 01:42:46 BST 2011

On Sep 21, 2011, at 5:25 PM, Peter Granzeau wrote:

> Screws, unfortunately, are all right handed.

Unscrewing a screw is often a tougher task than screwing.   I'm not sure which is "right handed", screwing or unscrewing.   But whichever is right handed, the other would be left handed.

How about unscrewing a lid from a jar?   Which handedness has the advantage there?   (I don't unscrew the lid from the jar, I unscrew the jar from the lid)