[LMB] My Novel "LCDR Mollie Sanders" [Was: OT: Why we still need paper books]

Mitch Miller mitchmiller at entertainmenttax.com
Thu Sep 22 05:31:38 BST 2011

From: "A. Marina Fournier" saffronrose at me.com

<snip>
I, too, am a compulsive reader. I have made some nervous because I wanted to read the text on their t-shirt. I read dedications, prefaces, epilogues and afterwords. I remember days at the breakfast table as a teen, having nothing more than the cereal box to read.
<snip>

Speaking of ebooks, my wife and I have written an ebook novel "Lt. Commander Mollie Sanders and today her interview about the book is featured on a book blog -- see http://budurl.com/molliesanders
We're looking for people who might want to review the novel on Amazon.  If you're interested, email Phyllis at pzmiller at millermosaicllc.com and she'll email you an ePub version that you can read on your computer after downloading the free software www.calibre-ebook.com

Thanks!

Mitch Miller