[LMB] rural power/phone/cable lines

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 03:37:08 BST 2011

Yes, do tell me about it. Some tales I've heard would have you believe that OTG people are reduced to a single light bulb and tightly rationed power (have you read a book called "Thrifty Green"? A woman moves to Taos to live OTG, complications ensue, presumably a true story) and some make it sound like living in luxury.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/