[LMB] OT: Re: Handedness and birth hair color

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Fri Sep 23 04:12:52 BST 2011

I grew up lefthanded, but very much ambidextrous (knit righthanded, but
can't crochet that way to save my life--it doesn't _feel_ right), I pitch
and throw lefthanded, but bat righthanded, shoot right handed (think I have
a cross-dominant eye), shoot pool either hand depending on where the ball
is, am mediocre either way, and golf/putt right-handed. I computer-mouse
either way, same for 10 key (but on time trials I 10-key right handed, since
I don't have to drop the pencil to write the results down, those
microseconds can really help). My dad, me, and my daughter Cathy all ate
lefthanded, which made things exciting for Nana arranging us at her dinner
table for Thanksgiving, though she cheated by having Dad at the head of it
to carve.

As for hair, my hair was really straight (mixed hair--both thick black hairs
and thin red ones) till I was 40, and then began to curl. Now I have two
kinds of white hair, straight and curly (and only six weeks after my last
crop/photoshop session, I have a little white skunk line down the middle of
my hair)

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
http://mollylikesmovies.blogspot.com/