[LMB] OT: HANDEDNESS

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 23 10:22:07 BST 2011

On Sep 22, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Rebecca Eschliman wrote:
> All this talk of handedness and music now has that Flanders & Swann song
> earworming itself into my head about the right-handed honeysuckle and the
> left-handed bindweed.

In wisterias, Japanese varieties twine one way, while the Chinese varieties twine the other. Perhaps you shouldn't plant them on opposite sides of an arch...

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
The perils of ambulatory reading. If you have never said “Excuse me” to a parking meter or bashed your shins on a fireplug, you are probably wasting too much valuable reading time.

Sherri Chasin Calvo (contemp.) American computer scientist                          (Attributed)