[LMB] OT: Re: Handedness and birth hair color

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:26:43 BST 2011

My right eye also needs more correction with my glasses, and I'm right handed. I wonder if a dominant left eye/righthandedness contributed to my poor hand/eye coordination for things like badminton ping pong, tennis, etc. Or maybe I'm just looking for excuses to be unathletic. I can swim and ride a bike. I need to get my bike out, someday.