[LMB] OT: Re: Handedness and birth hair color

Fri Sep 23 16:31:04 BST 2011

Kevin wrote:
 > My right eye also needs more correction with my glasses, and
> I'm right handed. I wonder if a dominant left
> eye/righthandedness contributed to my poor hand/eye
> coordination for things like badminton ping pong, tennis,
> etc. Or maybe I'm just looking for excuses to be unathletic.
> I can swim and ride a bike. I need to get my bike out, someday.

I have the same issues - couldn't see the ball well for tennis,
softball, etc.  And I
swim and ride a bike too!  (or used to.)  Interestingly in my teens I
played a lot of
field hockey where I seemed to follow the ball much better.

Alison