[LMB] OT: Re: Handedness and birth hair color

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Fri Sep 23 19:19:05 BST 2011

> When I took a range safety course that involved shooting, I discovered
> that my right hand is dominant (well I knew that) but my left eye is
> dominant.  I sort of knew that because the right eye requires much more
> correction.  Interesting though.
>
> Alison

My right eye is dominant.  It also requires almost twice as much correction
as my left.

As for what I do lefthanded vs. righthanded, it almost always comes down
to -- if it takes dexterity (pun intended) I need my left hand, if it takes
strength, I need my right.  If it takes both, I'm out of luck.  Which is why
tennis was never my game.

Megaera