[LMB] OT: W*B*R reading order

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 23:09:28 BST 2011

I saw the Wikipedia chart, and the one I was sent is something like that - but it didn't have hyperlinks in it. I'm using it as an example of converting charts to epub and mobi, and even when I remove the hyperlinks in Word, they'll still show up as blue underlines in the converted document.

I can always make up a random chart, but I just thought if someone had the chart ready to hand it would be nice just to get it sent to me.

-becca

There are nine and sixty ways of constructing tribal lays
And every single one of them is right!
--Rudyard Kipling