[LMB] OT: Re: Handedness and birth hair color

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Sep 24 05:31:58 BST 2011

On Sep 23, 2011, at 8:26 AM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> My right eye also needs more correction with my glasses, and I'm right handed. I wonder if a dominant left eye/righthandedness contributed to my poor hand/eye coordination for things like badminton ping pong, tennis, etc.

How many diopters is the difference between eyes? Mine's 4, at least--very farsighted in right eye, normal aging in left. I don't have ANY depth perception in a car, but I can manage out of one, mostly. My eyes simply don't play well with others.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.

George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) British playwright and critic              (Attributed)