[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 14:04:27 BST 2011

The Tixie enters stage left, alone.  Her faithful companion and  the
annoying volunteer have both declined to come out in the heavy rain,  lightning,
and thunder which have been sitting over North Carolina for nearly a  week
now.  She is carrying her bag of Tixie Dust, and her wings  are dripping and
soggy in spite of the large umbrella she is  holding.

"Elizabeth, we of the list wish you a very happy 59th birthday.  Our
wishes for you include, among other things, lovely presents, the company of your
favorite relatives and friends to take part in your celebration, your
favorite  foods and beverages, and the best birthday cake imaginable."

The Tixie shakes some Tixie Dust out of its bag, waves her wand, and sends
it sparkling off in the direction of Elizabeth Holden.

HAPPY 59th BIRTHDAY,  ELIZABETH !!!