[LMB] OT: HANDEDNESS

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Sat Sep 24 14:38:43 BST 2011

Howard:

> In the Denver area, mountains are west.

I moved to Albuquerque when I was 13 and lived in the north valley. The
mountains, especially Sandia crest (you can see the crest at night from
anywhere in town {then} due to the lights on the radio and TV towers), are
definitely east.

Shortly after I started driving, I became terribly lost one night because at
Juan Tabo and Central the crest is north.

If you are going to use mountains as a directional reference it helps if
they are a little farther away.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!