[LMB] More attitudes to women in society

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Sep 24 20:46:36 BST 2011

On Sep 24, 2011, at 10:00 AM, Bear Master wrote:
> I hold the lid of a jar in my left hand, immobile (I hope), and unscrew the
> jar with my right.

I hold the jar in left, unscrew the lid in right.

> Getting into the middle of this, has anyone mentioned yet how lefthanders
> are overepresented in law enforcement?  Police, lawyers, criminals, all have
> more left-handers than the general population.

Very interesting.

> Gay men seem more likely than average to be left handed too.  But I
> don't recall that I have ever met a left handed Lesbian.

I seem to recall being praised by feminists of unknown orientation for it, to the point where I was annoyed. I choose to be feminist--left-handed is genetic.

> For the record, I'm a right-handed Gay male (who worked for the Sherriff's
> department for six months).

Whee!

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) US President (1933-1945)
Second Inaugural Address (20 Jan 1937)