[LMB] OT: HANDEDNESS

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Sep 24 20:54:41 BST 2011

On Sep 24, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Hilary Powers wrote:
>> Hilary Powers:
>>> When I was fighting in the Society for Creative Anachronism,
>>> it was a delight to enter tournaments with one hand, and
>>> switch to the other for the melees....

In ancient of days, AS VI-AS14, I lived in Calafia, and now West. Were you an Atenveldter? I know I heard of a woman fighter named Hilary at that time, and I've been wondered if you were she.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ If you cannot learn to love real art at least learn to hate sham art.  ❧ William Morris❦