[LMB] Not quite a butterbug

Harimad harimad2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 14:01:44 BST 2011

MJ>--- On Mon, 9/26/11, Meg Justus <mmegaera at nwlink.com> wrote:
MJ> I think what the original commenter meant was no large
MJ> native Barrayaran herbivores, though.  Which seems a
MJ> rather odd hole in its ecosystem, but then I am decidedly
MJ> not a biologist.

Lois has said she made an Authoritorial decision that there would be no non-human sentient life in the Vorkosiverse.  Where my memory is failing is if she made a similar pronouncement about biologically advanced life  in general.  I think she decided Barrayar would have nothing higher than plants?

- Harimad