[LMB] OT: All knowledge is contained in the lists, so...

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 00:11:11 BST 2011

From: Eric Oppen <technomad at intergate.com>
> Some time ago, there was a popular singer who was partnered, on stage, by a young woman wearing a stewardess' uniform.
> I'm trying to remember who that was, but am drawing a blank.  Can anybody help me?

Can you recall exactly which festival/concert this occurred at?  I know of many artists who have had their backup singers and dancers dress in airline uniforms for various routines and/or concerts, but nobody for whom it is a regular feature.  If you can recall the festival, date and/or genre, we can google further.

Raye

raye_j at yahoo.com
http://windtear.livejournal.com
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men
and other mythical creatures.