[LMB] Listbiz - US Politics - was Re: OT: Effects of "Global Warming"

Greg Hennessy greg.hennessy at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 00:28:59 BST 2011

> In one thread of the global warming discussion, you did exactly that, and in another thread of it,
 > you did something even more egregious.

Is there a reason you resurrected this argument after two weeks?

If you are going to publicly accuse me I'm going to publicly defend my self.

I reject your characterizations of my actions, and I try to stay on the right side
of the line not talking about USA politics. When I think the line gets close I mention
that I think the discussion gets close in an attempt to not having anyone cross over the
line.

Is there any other two week old stuff you wish to bring up, or should we consider
the subject closed and OT3?