[LMB] OT: Handedness

Eileen McConnell phoenixargent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:54:12 BST 2011

 >> My right eye also needs more correction with my glasses, and I'm right
handed. I >>wonder if a dominant left eye/righthandedness contributed to my
poor hand/eye >>coordination for things like badminton ping pong, tennis,
etc.

I can't quote any reliable source, but I can add that I have long suspected
my own never-better-than-middling abilities at archery are due to being
left-handed but right-eye dominant.  (Darned astigmatism!  Why couldn't you
have gone with the corporal consensus, and chosen the weak side's eye to
afflict?)