[LMB] I never thought I'd see THIS come out of CERN

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:54:28 BST 2011

The US Navy/DOE experienced a similar problem when it came time to renew
some Trident nuclear warheads - they discovered that they'd lost the formula
for some of the insulation that was used in the warhead itself - and since
the last time anyone had built the things was the 1980s, most concerned had
retired or passed on. Made for a nice two-day story in the Science/Military
section of the online news.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com