[LMB] Weather, seasons, etc (was Typos)

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Wed Sep 28 13:01:51 BST 2011

Jacki said:

> And you don't just wander around in bushland without taking the same basic anti-snake precautions you'd take anywhere else in the world.

Well.. other places that have dangerous snakes.  The only dangerous snake in Ontario is the rattlesnake, and even when living in the bush, we didn't take any particular steps to protect ourselves, except that if we saw or heard one, we gave it a wide berth.  What precautions do you take?

> Same with going into the sea - don't tell me you guys don't take normal precautions about that.

What are 'normal precautions'?  I live far form any ocean; I have no idea.

namaste,
Elizabeth