[LMB] Weather, seasons, etc (was Typos)

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:48:29 BST 2011

Beatrice,

You seem to have missed that Oregon has a nicely active rattlesnake
population (including, oddly enough, one hill between Stayton and Lyons on
Hwy 22 as well as a hill outside of Eugene), and I'm pretty sure we've got
brown recluse spiders around here somehere. The Willamette Valley and Coast
do not comprise the whole of Oregon.
http://www.great-oregon-vacations.com/rattlesnakes.html

I definitely agree with you about the coastline - especially the Columbia
River bar, home of the USCG National Motor Lifeboat School.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com