[LMB] Weather, seasons, etc (was Typos)

Dusty Jackson dustyjackson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:36:58 BST 2011

I can second what Raye said - not Australian, but another hot climate.  I
was taught the same rules regarding land-based nasties when walking on the
mountain, and a few extras regarding the sea: never swim after dark, never
swim with an open wound, stay away from river mouths, and never swim close
to where birds are working.  Otherwise you'll attract the attention of 'the
man in the grey suit.'

And how's this for ghastly coincidence:  just this afternoon an overseas
visitor to my local beach was badly bitten in a shark attack, after ignoring
warnings that there was a shark in the area.