[LMB] Weather, seasons, etc (was Typos)

John Hallam bujold at j.hallam.dk
Wed Sep 28 20:37:49 BST 2011

> Carol Cooper recently wrote:
>
> Same in terms of the sea.  What would you regard as normal precautions?  In
> the seas around Britain that might involve a wetsuit [...]

  If you come from the Channel Islands, as I do, normal precautions
include knowing whether the tide is coming in or going out and roughly
where its 6-12 metre inter-tidal range fits on the current piece of
coastline...

  I imagine this is probably also relevant for some folk in the Bay of
Fundy area and other similarly lucky parts of the world.

Cheers,

	John H