[LMB] OT: Wombats

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Thu Sep 29 19:20:32 BST 2011

On Sep 29, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Elizabeth McCoy wrote:

> I am mined of Digger (start at http://www.diggercomic.com/?p=3;
> the webcomic is now finished, so there's only _so_ much time you
> can lose to it...), who is an anthropomorphic wombat, who is...
> Well, not indestructible, but rather tough and practical. (So,
> naturally, she gets involved with gods, including (un)dead ones.
> Much to her disgust. Wombats don't hold much truck with gods.)

Speaking of losing time to webcomics ... I was recently introduced to Scandinavia and the World, which anthropomorphizes various countries (using but also mocking stereotypes).  Here's one that includes Australia and a wombat: http://satwcomic.com/good-to-see-you-australia

Much of the webcomic is not safe for work.  Some of it is REALLY not safe for work.

Katherine