[LMB] ANZAC Marching was Great Big Sea and Barrayar

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 30 13:31:46 BST 2011

It depends on the local (or state RSL), in Sydney there is usually a large contingent marching from the American Legion. Mostly guys that fought in US services then retired here - although there have been visiting tour groups that have marched as a separate group. Guys that visited Sydney for R&R during the Vietnam war will quite often time their visits to coincide with ANZAC day.

Kind Regards,
Helen Fenton