[LMB] Subject: re-introductions

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:06:43 BST 2012

On 3/6/2012 6:23 AM, Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan wrote:

> Hi! (just catching up with emails. I'm up to 20 hours ago now... ;-)
> -Tora
LOL, I just got back from a banzai run across to California and back,
and have around 2000 just in the Bujold list to catch up upon [counting
all my emails I have just under 5000 to rummage through, but thankfully
many of them are instantly deletable stuff like my thrillist stuff, and
shopping offers from places I shop from.]