[LMB] OT: Hormones in the Water (was Re: Argh and squeek scenes)

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Mon Apr 2 21:17:06 BST 2012

-And then there's bisphenol-A, which a certain agency refused to ban in the
USA claiming a lack of proof--which the agency of course refused to fund any
credible studies by impartial researchers for, and won;t accept the studies
done by people who aren't profiting or funded by profiters of BPA.....

I think it was Susan Crites who in an apazine long ago, said she'd fed
slaughtered dairy cow to her dogs, and that it had feminizing effects as
regards teats.

Meanwhile, there are frogs and fish etc. which are transgendered or
hermaphroditic, from species which until a few decades ago, -weren't-...