[LMB] Coincidences (was failed missionary)

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:36:34 BST 2012

On 3/14/2012 7:15 PM, t_neill t_neill wrote:

> There are coincidences in many of the books. In addition to Gregor/Miles, you have Miles and Gregor also meeting Metzov in the Vor Game.

Scuse me? WTFrell is a cashiered Barrayarran General going to do? He
probably has no savings, having based his retirement plans on finishing
out his career and getting retirement pay. He has to go scrounge up
work. Nobody on Barrayar is going to hire him, he got a dishonorable
discharge so all he can do is hit the outside for a mercenary job.
Cavillo's bunch are probably the closest action around he can sign up with.