[LMB] SP: Re-reading saturation

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 00:17:12 BST 2012

I would be so all over "Dick and Jane Learn to Read Darthacan" - especially if it had some of Caz's special vocabulary in it.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold