[LMB] The Worst Thing: The Next Generation

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:35:17 BST 2012

> From: Walter Bushell proto at panix.com

> On Apr 14, 2012, at 9:16 AM, H. Torrance Griffin wrote:
>
> > Hellion as a Radical would be annoying on some level, Hellion going for soldier would be a bit stressful, but in terms of Worst Possible Thing I would pick her ending up a female version of what Byrley pretended to be
> >
> > HTG
>
> What as owner of a ultra high class hook shop?

She goes to visit Great-grandma on Beta and decides to become an LPST?

Or possibly Aral doesn't want to be Count and Helen decides to campaign
to become the first female Count?

Or she marries a Cetagandan? (It'd be even worse if she married someone
on Jackson's Whole, but that's beyond worst.)

Gwynne