[LMB] Quote trimming (was Re: Salic Descent)

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 18:30:58 BST 2012

Unfortunately, Howard, my emailer enforces top-posting like that. it takes a ton of work to correctly bottom post, and I don't usually bother.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold