[LMB] Quote trimming (was Re: Salic Descent)

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 18:58:26 BST 2012

I use Yahoo mail.  For me to bottom post, I have to switch to plain text, then delete the auto-sig file, then scroll down to the bottom of the post and enter my text. And the switch to plain text doesn't always work - yahoo mail is a pain, and their "new improved" version that they rolled out a few months ago sucks salt. Alas, i'm on a lot of yahoo groups, and need to use yahoo email for them. Also, I won't use anything from Google, because I don't like their non-privacy arrangement.  My DH hasn't successfully gotten Thunderbird working on my computer (plus I like using a web-based reader, so I can check my mail at school), so I'm pretty much stuck.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold