[LMB] OT: Cognitive dissonance

Nick Pilon npilon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:50:09 BST 2012

Since moving to a small town in the California North Bay from a
dense-if-small city in Canada, I've had to acclimate to things like
this. While walking to work, I once saw a trio of deer walk up to our
main road - a highway that gets a not-insubstantial volume of traffic,
pause, look both ways, and then cross and bound off through the yard
of the apartment complex across the way.

When I told her later, my wife laughed and assured me that kind of
thing is not at all unusual around here.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Mark Allums <mark at allums.com> wrote:
> I just looked out my front window, and two pigs went by. I live in the
> 'burbs. I had to blink and look twice.  I have no idea what that was all
> about.
>
> Mark

-Nick Pilon