[LMB] Lame Software

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:14:56 BST 2012

> From: "James M. BRYANT G4CLF" james at jbryant.eu
> Gwynne complains:-
>  >That's because all computers hate me.
>
> No they don't Gwynne, they despise you.
> But don't worry - they despise EVERYONE.
>
> James - who wants to meet a computer
> like Mike, Minerva, Solace, Deep Thought
> or Bechimo but does not particularly
> want to meet Hal or a berserker

My last laptop blew up. Twice.

My current laptop will work wirelessly everywhere except in my
 home, where I have to use a cable to the modem thingy. Half
the techs in India can't fix it.

My hairdresser's computer deleted me. Just me. And it's not
even possible do to that with their program.

Various items refuse to work properly while I'm in the room, or
 will only work when someone else uses them first. And that person
 does EXACTLY THE SAME THING as I was doing. And it works for them.

One of my computers started reading one of my stories out loud in
a small holiday house full of family members. And it wasn't a PG
story.

Deletions - too many to mention.

Plus keys that fall off or refuse to work. Programs that appear and
disappear. Odd noises and strange messages.

It's a world wide conspiracy. Against me.

Gwynne