[LMB] The GPS Blues, was Lame Software

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Wed Apr 18 21:48:46 BST 2012

Dusty:
> Then again, I know someone who doesn't even believe in maps.  (Cue
> conversation: "How can you not believe in maps?  Here's a map.  Look, it's
> real!")  No, she doesn't believe in maps, let alone GPS.  She believes in
> driving around and around in circles until she sees something familiar.

There's only been one time I haven't "believed" in maps.  That was the time
in Ohio on my long trip when the highway that the map said was supposed to
be at a partcular freeway exit literally wasn't there.  I did eventually get
where I wanted to go, but I don't think I ever did find that highway.

Megaera