[LMB] Komarr, an analogy

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:51:44 BST 2012

> From: sekhmet <sekhmet42 at yahoo.com>
> Let's ask an Aboriginal Australian. I'm sure their perspective would be instructive.

Good point. So we should get all Europeans out of Oz.

And the US, and Canada, and ....

In fact we should get everyone back to where they belong. How
about the Anglo-Saxons out of England?

(Just how far back do you want to go? There were three major waves
of Aboriginal settlement, the earliest settlers were pushed further
and further south. So really we should leave the continent to the
descendents of the Tasmanian aborigines, and move everyone else
back to where their ancestors started. Bit of a problem for those of
us with a mixed background. Maybe we can commute back and forth...)

This point is raised by Professora Vorthys - the Komarran plotters were
all fired up about their 200, but somehow the five million Barrayaran
dead weren't worth even a word of apology....their justice had a
cutoff date. So what's the cutoff date?

Gwynne