[LMB] OT: cloak was: question for the author

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Sun Apr 22 14:42:42 BST 2012

I doubt it—the Tarnkap is an –old- especially Northern European mythological trope...

“Mac” probably is short for is it Mackintosh, which without looking it up (or the spelling) I recall as being a long outer garment worn especially by people such as fisherman and other people who worked on boats, treated to make it waterproof ...