[LMB] OT: looking for netbook recommendations

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 16:24:55 BST 2012

I haven't figured out how to turn off the trackpad - I'll have to look into it.

I've found that the back cover of my Kindle case makes a great mouse pad. Since I'm never without my kindle, it's always available.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold