[LMB] The Endless Debate

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 19:44:57 BST 2012

Walter Bushell wrote:

Let's instead discuss the politics of Chalion and how Iselle and Cazaril et.
al. are going to spread the worship of the dratsaB by force of arms. Do you
think those who refuse will be forced to leave or convert?

5G vs. 4G seems for the most part refraining from cutting off people's
thumbs, leaving the outbuilding dedicated to the dratsaB alone, and not
killing the dratsaB's divines. Certainly the Roknari ambassador and various
traders seem to not have a problem navigating Chalion society.

Remember, this is not Catalan and Castile. The religions have much more in
common than Catholic Christianity and Islam.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!