[LMB] Shoe Manufacturers

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:14:03 BST 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Paula Lieberman <paal at gis.net> wrote:
> Different populations (genetics) has different feet... I too has wide tows
> and a narrow heel, so did my mother... not sure about my sister.
>
> Some archeology studieds identified populations by foot shape....
>
> (Quiet Ann and I probably have the same ancestors from  no further back than
> a thousand years ago or so....]

Possibly less than that, at least on my mom's side (her parents were
Jewish immigrants from Poland, one from Warsaw and one from somewhere
out in the countryside, via Warsaw.)  Dad's side is mostly
Welsh/English with a little bit of French, and not Jewish.

But yes -- all my mom's relatives seem to have that same foot
configuration of a narrow heel and wide, square toes.  Might be a
Jewish thing...

Ann

quietann at gmail.com

aka "The Accidental Jewess"