[LMB] OT: A confession to make

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:29:16 BST 2012

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Elizabeth McCoy
[some snip]

> I actually kinda like pseudoephedrine. While it does raise my blood
> pressure, which tends to give me incredibly surreal dreams (and
> pre-eclampsia raised my blood pressure and gave me surreal
> _nightmares_)... Sometimes when it doesn't interfere with my sleep, I wake
> up in the morning and I'm _awake._ It's wonderful. Not having 15-30
> minutes of grogginess and my eyelids being dragged down... Just waking up
> and _not being sleepy_...
>
> *sigh* I think I was able to do that once. Blighted hypothyroidism. O:(

Yeah...  I'll say this for hypothyroidism -- it seems to have cured
the old insomnia troubles I'd had (though one might argue that credit
should also go to the Hillrom Vest, since it's really cut down my
night-time coughing).

Other than that, I could really do without it.  Having energy to do
more....  And to think, what I have is the sub-clinical version.  I
don't even want to guess what it's like to go all the way.

Karen Hunt